BulletSafe is always looking for new dealers. Our bulletproof vests are reasonably priced and are within the reach of many customers.
Dealer requirements include:
- A physical location that is open to the public at least 40 hours per week.
- A store that is at least 1,500 square feet in size.
- Sales of related items (guns, security equipment, or survival items).
- Internet retailers are welcome if they have a fully functional web presence selling complimentary items. Web retailers are required to fulfill their own merchandise. We do not offer drop-shipping.
- Gun show merchants are welcome provided they are attending at least 2-4 gun shows per month and currently sell related items. Gun show merchants should have a functioning social media page or website that indicates what shows they will attend. Fill out this form and we will contact you with an opportunity to sell our vest in your store for the same price we do.
- Internet retailers are welcome if they have a fully functional web presence currently selling items related to guns, security, prepping, etc and will inventory our merchandise. We are not seeking new drop-ship relationships unless the retailer is willing to financially invest in integrating into our inventory system to prevent backorders.
To inquire about selling BulletSafe Vests Fill Out This Form: