5 years ago BulletSafe introduced a bulletproof vest that everyone could afford. The $299 level IIIA vest is a huge success. BulletSafe vests are now worn by tens of thousands of safety and security professionals and have saved 6 lives.
This year, based upon the feedback of thousands of people, BulletSafe is launching version 2.0 of the BulletSafe Bulletproof Vest. It includes 5 significant upgrades.
The BulletSafe Bulletproof Vest continues to offers level IIIA protection, the highest level available in soft-armor, for just $299. Now it also includes.
* A patent-pending concealable plate pocket to provide plate carrying capability without compromising concealment.
* A Coolmax back panel for added ventilation and comfort.
* Modular straps that allow users to lose or gain weight without having to buy a new vest. These modular straps are also available in armored versions.
* An Integrated spot for displaying a badge or identifying patch.
* An optional tactical front carrier that meets the needs of customers who want an outer carrier to hold their duty gear. This carrier upgrade costs just $49!
BulletSafe continues to offer the best value in body armor and these changes will maximize the value customers receive. The expansion of both the concealability and utility of their vest make it a great choice for professionals and recreational users as well. Company President, Tom Nardone says “Over the last five years customers loved our vest, especially our price, but a few people turned us down. Some folks turned us down because the vest wasn’t concealable enough, while others turned us down because our vest lacked a MOLLE carrier. Well, we expect that both of these groups of people will be happy with our new changes. We look forward to keeping all of them safe.”
Contact: BulletSafe Bulletproof Vests https://BulletSafe.com 248-457-6877